Client/Pet Safety Policies
- Upon arrival with your pet, please text or call 317-852-7655 to let us know you have arrived and which spot you are parked in.
- If you are just picking up medication, text us that you are here for medication and what spot you are in, and someone will bring it out to your car
- Once we have an exam room disinfected and safe for entry, someone will come out to your car and bring you directly into the exam room
- Only 1 person will be allowed into the building with the pet
- Everyone entering the building will be required to wear a mask
- Each exam has a sink and soap, we encourage you to utilize this upon entry
- Anyone that is feeling ill, has a temperature above 99, cough, or any other respiratory signs, please do not bring your pet to the office. Please have someone else bring your pet or reschedule your appointment.
- After your appointment is completed, we will have you return to your car to complete the checkout process via phone. This will allow us to start sanitizing the exam room for the next patient and keep the lobby from becoming too crowded.
- If you are still not comfortable coming into exam room, or you cannot meet all of the above criteria, we will still be offering the curbside service.