Client/Pet Safety Policies
- Upon arrival with your pet, please text or call 317-852-7655 to let us know you have arrived and which spot you are parked in.
- If you are just picking up medication, text us that you are here for medication and what spot you are in, and someone will bring it out to your car
- Once we have an exam room disinfected and safe for entry, someone will come out to your car and bring you directly into the exam room
- Only 1-2 people will be allowed into the building with the pet when seeing a Doctor. All Technician appointments will remain curbside only.
- Everyone entering the building will be required to wear a mask
- Each exam has a sink and soap, we encourage you to utilize this upon entry
- Anyone that is feeling ill, has a temperature above 99, cough, or any other respiratory signs, please do not bring your pet to the office. Please have someone else bring your pet or reschedule your appointment.
- Our lobby, at the current time , will remain client free. We have opened our check-out desk and we are now able to check you out after your Doctor appointment. All surgery check-ins & releases , Technician appointments , and medication/product pick-up will be processed over the phone. We are still striving to sanitize all exam rooms for each incoming patient and trying to keep our lobby from becoming too crowded for your protection.
- If you are still not comfortable coming into exam room, or you cannot meet all of the above criteria, we will still be offering the curbside service.